No products in the cart.
Photoshop Beyond the Basics
Instructor Gary Shaver
Duration Time 4 Session 6pm - 8:30pm
Location Harmon Photo, 1808 N. Orange Ave., Orlando FL 32804
If you have been using Adobe Photoshop in your photography editing but you know the program has a lot more to offer, then this class will introduce you to some of the creative tools that have beeb used by professionals around the world.
In this “hands on” class we will be taking you to the next level of processing, helping you to transform your digital images into works of art. Follow the instructor as he takes you on a step by step journey to understanding some of the more advanced features of Photoshop. We will be learning about adjustment layer, blend modes, making complex selections, compositing images and some of the creative filters that are found in the program.
I hope that you will join us on this adventure, whether your are creating visual art for a gallery or just sharing your work on social media, the class will be a fun and rewarding experience, we are looking forward to helping you improve your digital skills.
- Understanding the various was of making complex selections
- Working with blend modes
- Getting the most out of layers and layer Masks
- Applying adjustment layers for creative effects
- Learning how to use color to bring harmony to your images
- Using special brushes for special effects
- Laptop with the latest version of Adobe Photoshop CC
- A mouse or tablet and pen
- Note pad and paper
- Understand the basics of Photoshop CC
- How to get around in your computers file operating system
- Locating and running software applications and how to switch between them
- How to open and save files
Register for this class
Class price: $200
Gary Shaver's award winning images will stay with you for a long time. His distinct photographic and editing style make his photography stand out in today's 'everyone is a photographer world'!