Photo Editing Skills & Thrills – Workshop
Photo editing can take many forms from the program/app used to the genre of photography. In this newly developed series of ongoing workshops, Anna Cary, Photoshop expert, will be presenting many different photo editing techniques to help the experienced photographer take their images to the next level. In these instructional & hands on workshops you will learn what many pros do to their photos.
In our next workshop Anna will cover – Optimizing Your Travel Photos in Lightroom & Photoshop’s Camera Raw
Whether traveling by car, boat or on foot, take your best shot using whatever camera you have—from smartphone to DSLR.
Import your photos into Lightroom or Camera Raw (yes, even jpg files from your phone will import to either).
Recreate the scene that you saw, OR, create a new one!
After using the powerful global editing tools of LR and Camera Raw, we will further explore ways to optimize, enhance, exaggerate, and even go for the opposite with your images by adding refinements with the 3 selective tools—the adjustment brush, the radial filter, and the grad filter.
- Global editing adjustments in LR, Camera Raw
- Crop tool
- Saving Custom Develop Presets
- Camera Profiles
- Hue Saturation Luminance targeted adjustment tool
- Transform tool
- Saving a snapshot in editing workflow
- 3 Selective tools—adjustment brush, radial filter, grad filter
- Saving custom presets for the selective tools
- Spot Removal tool
- Laptop is required with Lightroom or Photoshop CC2018 installed
- Some experience with photo editing is helpful. Practice photos & a handout of material covered will be provided.