This 4-week course is designed to build on the information and skills presented in our Photo 2 class.
This class goes deeper into issues of exposure and focusing, white balance, depth of field, getting sharp images with tripods, lens choice, macro and flash photography, composition, image formats, digital workflow and more. There is no practical shooting element to this class.
“Thanks Susan, the class was very well presented and informative. I look forward to attending more.”
- Accurate Color, White Balance, Camera Calibration
- In depth understanding of exposure
- Lens choices
- Choosing and using a tripod
- Introduction to composition
- Macro photography
- Introduction to flash photography
- Photo 2 or equivalent skills