One Night, One Light Portraiture-Advanced
Now that you have learned the basics of One Light Portraiture, you can further enhance your creativity while shooting high quality, beautiful portraits lit with only a single light, using a variety of different light sources.
This exciting class is designed for the intermediate photographer, and takes off where our popular “One Light – One Night Portraiture” class left off. Students will continue their path of learning how to better see light, while taking their creativity to new heights.
This class will allow you to become efficient with your lighting, and will greatly expand your knowledge base of lighting portraits.
- Lighting equipment
- Various lighting patterns
- Light placement
- Practical application with model shoot
- DSLR or Camera with manual exposure modes & hot shot
- Fully charged camera battery & memory card
- Pocket Wizard radio transmitter (optional)
- One Light, One Night Portraiture 1
- Photo 2 or equivalent skills