Night Photography Field Trip – Winter Park
Night is a magical time for photographers looking for a fresh outlet for their creativity. Blacks are indeed black & colors seem to be more intense taking on a mysterious, unreal quality. Movement takes a different form at night; people moving through will disappear, light trails made by vehicles remain visible while the actual car disappears. Join us as Herbie explores the Park Avenue area. Come try your hand at shooting in the dark! A tripod & comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Understanding low light photography
- Long exposures
- Different ways to record movement
- Working on a tripod
- Practical applications with environmental shoot
- DSLR or camera with manual exposure modes
- Fully charged camera battery & memory card
- A general understanding of shooting out of auto.